Come Celebrate Canada Day on Us!Published on June 28, 2019
Canada Day Free Admission to the first 500 visitors at 10 major Ontario attractions!
Woodbridge - For the very the first time ever – Ontario’s government for the people is offering free admission to the first 500 visitors at 10 Ontario attractions across the province on Canada Day.
Our government for the people is encouraging people in Vaughan-Woodbridge to spend Canada Day with their families and loved ones to celebrate what it means to you to be a Canadian, and an Ontarian. Canada and Ontario have an incredibly rich and diverse culture, and there are many attractions across the province we can go to experience that culture.
Whether it’s special events for the kids at Science North in Sudbury, hanging out with dinosaurs at the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto, or learning about butterflies at the Butterfly Conservatory in Niagara, we want families across the province to enjoy some of the venues that make Ontario, and Canada so special.
The free admission offer is for Canada Day only (July 1, 2019), for the first 500 people of all ages at:
• Fort William Historical Park (Thunder Bay)
• Huronia Historical Parks (Penetanguishene)
• McMichael Canadian Art Collection (Vaughan)
• Butterfly Conservatory - Niagara Parks Commission (Niagara)
• Ontario Science Centre (Toronto)
• Royal Botanical Gardens (Burlington)
• Royal Ontario Museum (Toronto)
• Science North (Sudbury)
• St. Lawrence Parks Commission (St. Lawrence Region)
This is one of the many ways the government is keeping its promise and delivering positive change for the people of Ontario.
For more information, please visit www.ontario.ca/page/canada-day.
Happy Canada Day! See you there!